Product Management at Betao takes many forms, and involves many facets. We’re a consumer-facing brand, with websites and mobile apps which help customers find great quality service which can be brought to them to satisfy their needs any time day or night. We’re a partner to french government, who see us as a way to unlock access to new entrepreneur and thus maximize the development of small businesses, and who interact with us in several ways. And we’re a home for numerous internal teams building internally facing tools for customer service, finance, and others, to keep the operation afloat.
Life as a product manager can mean working on any or all of these areas, in order to deliver value to customers. Day to day, you’ll tackle new challenges, and find innovative, creative ways to apply yourself to the problems at hand. We’re seeking brilliant and motivated Product Managers to help us keep moving things forward.
- You have experience in online product management, partnering with engineers and product designers, overseeing a dedicated team and leading product prioritization, the roadmap, and delivery of user-facing functionality
- You can apply an uncompromising focus on user-centric design, intellect, data, research, and well-honed judgment to ensure you’re focused on making the biggest difference to our users with your work and the biggest impact on Betao
- You posses an evangelist’s touch for inspiring an organization with your product vision, instituting passion and excitement for your work, and the ability to convince the senior team to be thrilled with an outcome, even if at times it varies significantly from their original ask
- You’ll use your significantly above standard analytical & technical skills and your ability to challenge and be challenged on a numerical basis to ensure your decisions are well-founded
- You are the sort of personality who thrives in a fast-moving, quickly changing atmosphere. You should jump for joy when people bring you new ideas or data, and love engaging people across the company at all levels with your enthusiasm for making positive change.
- You’re passionate about great simplification. You love the product here, and truly believe we’re making a difference.
- You understand how to run A/B and multivariate tests, using customer data to drive decision-making, and are willing to question your assumptions on a regular basis